New Preschool and Early Childhood Curriculum
Foundation Early Childhood Worldview Curriculum
In this new 25 Lesson Curriculum for ages 4-8, children explore truth, God, life, humans, and morality from the biblical worldview.
What's Covered in Foundation Early Childhood Worldview Curriculum?
As Christians, we know that God and His Word are unchanging. God is forever faithful and His Word is forever true.
What does change is the culture around us.
This series lays the foundation for seeking truth in all aspects of life, with the goal of helping little ones see that everything we find in the world around us aligns with the worldview presented in Scripture.
Each lesson involves a lot of body movement and repetition, designed to meet little ones where they are at developmentally while stretching them to think through foundational worldview truths.
This series is one of the first essential building blocks in laying the foundation our children need to understand and live out the truth, goodness, and beauty of the Christian worldview.
- Lesson 1 - Truth is what is real.
- Lesson 2 - Feelings are different than truths.
- Lesson 3 - Practice finding truths and feelings.
- Lesson 4 - Sometimes feelings trick us.
- Lesson 5 - Knowing truth is important.
- Lesson 6 - God is the source of truth.
- Lesson 7 - God is three in one.
- Lesson 8 - God is spirit.
- Lesson 9 - God is the creator.
- Lesson 10 - God is different than His creation.
- Lesson 11 - Living things eat, grow, and make more of themselves.
- Lesson 12 - All life contains information.
- Lesson 13 - Information comes on purpose.
- Lesson 14 - Things with a purpose have a creator.
- Lesson 15 - God is the creator.
- Lesson 16 - Humans are God's image-bearers.
- Lesson 17 - God made boy image-bearers and girl image bearers.
- Lesson 18 - Humans are body and soul.
- Lesson 19 - Humans miss the mark.
- Lesson 20 - Jesus hit the mark for us.
- Lesson 21 - Right and wrong are truths, not feelings.
- Lesson 22 - Right and wrong are the same for everyone.
- Lesson 23 - God is the source of the rules for right and wrong.
- Lesson 24 - Right comes from God's character.
- Lesson 25 - We learn right and wrong from God's Word.
Not sure if it is right for your child? Try our limited 3-video series for Early Childhood. The purchase of this limited series will go towards the full curriculum if you decide to purchase later.
Each license comes with the full Foundation Early Childhood Worldview Curriculum with over 6.5 hours of instructional content and 25 lessons with student activity sheets.